Walk A Mile In Their Shoes

Imagine you were able to walk in someone else's shoes, veiw there life as they see it, feel the way they feel. This blog was created for those special people and there stories, and it all starts with one simple question: Tell me about your shoes.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome all! If you are new to It's All In The Shoes, let me give you an idea of what it is all about. As stated in various areas of the website, this blog is dedicated to YOU and YOUR life stories. I interview individuals, and, after listening to the incredible stories people share with me, I take a picture of said shoes, and publish their story on this blog. These people are people I see on the street, in various stores, restaurants, or maybe even public bathrooms. This are real people, with real stories. And it all starts with the infamous question of: "Tell me about your shoes."

No comments:

Post a Comment